WHAT DOES THE BIRDSOUP CONFIDENCE COURSE INVOLVE?
The aim of this workshop is to discover more about yourself, what you’re really good at, what might hold you back and what you should do more of. It’s not just about what you learn in the session but putting into practice some actual, concrete changes from tomorrow. We’ll use a mixture of theory, practice and exercises.
1. Recognise your Communication Styles
- What’s your communication style?
- What are your natural qualities, your default, your ‘A’ game?
- Building rapport with others, including your polar oposite.
- How do you contribute to a team
2. Personal impact, be heard and more visible
- How to tackle nerves and build self-confidence
- What your body language is saying about you
- Techniques to improve authority and gravitas, making a great first impression
3. Strengths assessment, smash your potential
- What are your strengths from someone else perspective?
- Find your role model
- Networking skills
- Setting your personal action plan