Career Transformation Programme
28th January – 25th February 2021 every Thursday | Online course
Aimed at women who are serious about taking the next step in their careers.
What’s different about this programme?
We focus on contextual careers – our own unique methodology – this takes into account the ways in which women’s careers can get derailed by ‘life’
This programme challenges personal narratives, negative self-beliefs, blind spots etc
It provides a holistic view of women’s careers which takes into account the multiple aspects of a woman’s life and career path
This is an end-to-end programme i.e. you can expect results after completing it, it is not just a bitesize or drop-in workshop.
Don’t just take our word for it
“I came away with absolute clarity of where I wanted to be and how I was going to get there, having started with only a vague idea and no real plan. All this in just 5 weeks”
“For me the value of the programme was in allowing me to take time out to think about myself, my career goals and my next steps, as well as building an awesome network of inspiring females”
“Enter Birdsoup and their career planning course. Packed with creative, strategic and practical action and thinking, AND led by two fabulous and talented coaches who really understand women and careers”
- How to understand careers
- How career management works
- Introduction to the Birdsoup Contextual Career Model
- How ready are you?
- How did you get here?
- Reviewing the past
- How your life and career collide
- Your notions of career and success
- Imagining the future
- Capturing your dreams
- Visualising the life you want
- Identifying options
- Where are you now?
- Reviewing your career toolkit
- The importance of values
- Identifying the gaps
- Putting the plan in place
- Change – how to approach and manage it
- What’s holding you back?
- Setting your personal objectives
- Five interactive modules of between 60 and 90 minutes over five weeks delivered on zoom.
- Weekly assignments and check-in sessions
- Peer-to-peer learning
- Networking opportunities
Who should attend?
Aimed at women who are serious about taking the next step in their careers. You may be stuck in your current role, not confident about your next step, considering a career change or starting your own business.
What participants will get
- Get rid of bad career patterns and build new ones
- Identify your purpose and vision
- Learn what you have to offer and how to apply it
- Leave with a plan and next steps for achieving your goals
Time & Place
28th January – 25th February every Thursday | Online course
READY TO BOOK?
book now via eventbrite
or REGISTER YOUR INTEREST below: